During this COVID-19 public health emergency, we are committed to responding to our community and our client needs.
Our therapists all offer Telehealth Psychotherapy Services on a telehealth site that is confidential and compliant with professional standards for privacy (HIPPA).
While Telehealth is an effective option for many people, we are aware that in some circumstances in-person treatment is important. To this end, some of our clinicians provide the option of face-to-face clinical services while protecting the health and safety of our clients to the extent possible. We are currently following CDC guidelines and the Vermont Department of Health safety protocols for outpatient offices that offer in-person patient services. We adhere to state, federal, and professional guidelines regarding social distancing, cleaning standards, and hygiene practices.
The following are the guidelines that have been put in place for our in-person clinical services:
Please do not attend an in-person session if you have experienced any of the following:
- Symptoms of respiratory illness
- You have been exposed to anyone in the past 2 weeks who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have been exposed to anyone in your household with symptoms of COVID-19, such as respiratory illness or fever above 100.4.
Please contact your provider to discuss an alternative plan for the short-term.
- Common surfaces and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day.
- Waiting rooms are closed. Your provider will inform you of whether you should remain in your vehicle and enter the building at the time of your appt. or wait for him/her to call or text you.
- Social distancing is required in common space and private offices.
- Face and nose coverings are required to be worn in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available and handwashing/ sanitizing is recommended prior to and after appointment.
- Clients only are allowed in the building. People who accompany clients are asked to wait in their vehicles during the appointment.
Please note that these policies are subject to change and we will do our best to update this information accordingly. Your provider will also notify you of any changes that may occur. Please feel free to ask your provider if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times. We appreciate your patience and flexibility!