- Individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents. Issues addressed include depression, anxiety, relationships, trauma, grief and loss, dissociative disorders, eating disorders, parenting strategies, adoption-related concerns, coping with illness, and life transitions.
- Couples therapy, including improving communication, increasing intimacy, and collaborative parenting skills.
- Family therapy, including conflict resolution, sibling relationships, behavioral strategies, and adoption/attachment issues.
- Children’s services, including diagnostic evaluation, individual therapy/play-based treatment, parent education, and school collaboration.
- Clinical supervision and consultation